Scikit-image community call announcements

@lagru @mkcor If we do noon, can you attend?

If by noon you mean 12:00 UTC-8, yes I’ll likely be able to attend unless there is a huge train delay beforehand. (@mkcor that would be 21:00 in Paris).

1 Like

Thanks for double-checking the timezone conversion, @lagru.

9pm is not ideal for me, but I can arrange to make an exception.

See you all on Friday!

2 Likes

Today are we meeting on Zoom at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88060567580?pwd=THRpaWFnSFNwK0Fycy9FVk5RYnV5UT09?

Hey everyone,

here is a reminder that we’ll have our community meeting today / tomorrow (2022-12-20) at 17:00 UTC (19:00 PM Amsterdam). Feel free to join at Zoom (Meeting ID: 880 6056 7580). You can find the meeting notes here.

You may want to subscribe to our calendar for more convenient reminders.

This is an open meeting, so everyone is welcome to join!

Hey everyone,

here is a reminder that our community meeting is scheduled for today (2023-01-17) at 17:00 UTC (18:00 PM Amsterdam). I’ll be available, so feel welcome to join at Zoom (Meeting ID: 880 6056 7580) if you can make it. You can find and edit the meeting notes here.

1 Like

I should be able to join around 9:15 Pacific.

Let’s add to the agenda responding to the types generator post and arm64 build issues for the release.

Is anyone else joining the community call today?

Sorry, I can’t make it today!

Hey everyone,

here is a reminder that we’ll have our community meeting today (2023-02-28) at 17:00 UTC. Feel free to join at Zoom (Meeting ID: 880 6056 7580). You can find the meeting notes here.

Thanks for the reminder, @lagru. It’s difficult for me to join today, but please point me to issues or PRs where you would like my input shortly. I know that, last week, skimage-core was tagged in a few issues and I haven’t taken the time to take a look yet, so let me know if there are any priorities. Thanks!

1 Like

I have a conflict today, so won’t be able to attend, sorry!

Hey everyone,

here is a reminder that we’ll have our community meeting tomorrow (2023-03-14) at 17:00 UTC. Feel free to join at Zoom (Meeting ID: 880 6056 7580). You can find the meeting notes here.

1 Like

Is anyone planning on joining today?

Hey everyone,

here is a reminder that we’ll have our community meeting today (2023-03-28) at 17:00 UTC. Feel welcome to join at Zoom (Meeting ID: 880 6056 7580). You can find the meeting notes here.

1 Like

Sorry, meant “today” instead of “tomorrow” of course. :wink:

Thanks for drafting a meeting agenda, @lagru. I’ll be joining tonight!

I’m online! So sorry I didn’t show up on time!! My internet connection broke down and I didn’t realize it until I tried connecting at 7pm…

Hey everyone,

here is a reminder that we’ll have our community meeting today (2023-04-11) at 17:00 UTC. Feel welcome to join at Zoom (Meeting ID: 880 6056 7580). You can find the meeting notes here.

Today, we discussed the skimage v0.21 release, as well as the scope for skimage v2.

1 Like