Posting for @dopplershift…
MetPy v1.4.0 (codename “hohoho”) has been released:
- Fully projection/spherical-aware spatial derivative calculations (e.g.
- Added calculations for SWEAT index, Convective Condensation Level (CCL),
and convective temperature
RasterPlotadded to the simplified plotting interface,
as well as other enhancements to the simplified plotting interface
- Many more examples in docstrings and example gallery
- Improve integration with other libraries that use Pint for unit-handling
- Converted GINI support to work as a proper xarray backend
For full release notes see the GitHub release page:
MetPy packages are available for Conda on the conda-forge channel,
and for pip from the Python Package Index:
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker, or using firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also ask questions using the “MetPy” tag on Stack Overflow,
or on GitHub Discussions.
Happy Holidays from the Metpy team!
Unidata Deputy Director